Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snow (China Glaze)

I actually don't mind wearing white polishes on their own; I thank my skin tone for that. As it is, finding a white polish that not only looks good but applies well is it's own challenge.

Snow is your basic white creme, looks good alone and great for layering under nail art and glitter. I wouldn't put it under a neon because it applies with bumps and streaks and three coats are the bare minimum to get any kind of leveling and opacity. Thin coats with dry time in between is the best option if it is to be worn alone. I'd probably still go to the trouble because of how it looks alone; before top coat it's nice and shiny and a layer of Seche Vite can disguise most of its flaws.

no topcoat; 2 coats on my pinky finger; three coats on all the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)