Friday, January 30, 2015

Japanese Koi Neon (China Glaze) & Nighttime Noise (Maybelline)

An oldie but a goodie!

I've had Japanese Koi [Neon] (China Glaze) for the long time and never swatched it because I could never get the color to come through on photos. Turns out all I had to do was not throw a top coat on. I also really enjoyed wearing it matte, the glow seemed deeper, richer when I wore it out. Application was a mess, of course. That's to be expected for this type of formula, so I wouldn't sweat it.



As if it wasn't loud enough, I threw on Nighttime Noise (Maybelline) from their Color Show Street Art glitter collection. A mixture of black and blue glitter made up of multi-size hex glitter with a smattering of small blue bar glitter. Pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)