Monday, February 2, 2015

China Glaze Road Trip for Spring 2015 Swatches: Part 2 - Pastels

Here are the pastels. See if the application was easier and the formula more stable, this would be one of my favorite China Glaze collections. As it is, with the exception of Boho Blues, the only creme in the batch, all these are rather troublesome.

PART 1 - THE BRIGHTS

First up, Boho Blues, the periwinkle darling of this bunch. Two coats standard creme, and great application for a lighter color. I love it.



 Dashboard Dreamer is a light blue pastel with very subtle pink shimmer. It's gorgeous, but as mentioned earlier rather troublesome to get on the nails. This is four coats.



 Urgh, would have been my favorite but I just had to stop fussing with it at four coats and still carrying bald spots. This lovely baby pink with gold shimmer is Pack Lightly.



Debating whether I should keep this one. Wanderlust is gorgeous but looks rather cold on my tips, probably due to the silver shimmer in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)