Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dhara (Zoya)

More from my New Year New Hue package. This is Dhara a gorgeous bright orange from their Fall 2013 PixieDust (have we really had PixieDust that long?) line. An odd one for fall, as I was sure that I'd be typing up that it was from the summer collection. Super bright, very vibrant two coat goodness. Apologies for the bottle, unfortunately, Solange broke en route and spilled in the box :'(. They really need to wrap these better. 

Dhara's pretty enough to distract me from my loss, and honestly I'm glad that it was the yellow and not the orange that met its demise. It's a stunner. I kept the ring finger out of focus in these shots just to show off the sparkle power.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)